Fancy some throwback drum and bass? Check out this 1997 radio mix from DJ duo Kemistry and Storm.
It was a sad loss to both the drum and bass and UK music scene overall when Kemistry tragically passed away fourteen years ago. During her time, she was an influential member of the jungle movement having co-founded Metalheadz with legend Goldie. In fact, it was Kemistry that entered Goldie into the throng of the genre, giving him his first DJ gig. On a Radio 1 show called One In The Jungle, Kemistry and her DJing partner in crime Storm put together an emphatic drum and bass mix including tracks from Dillinja, Goldie and Ed Rush.
Stream it below and peep the tracklist underneath.
- Dillinja – Silver Blade
- Source Direct – Stonekiller (Remix)
- J Majik – Repertoire
- Swift – Load
- John B – Jazz Sessions (Remix)
- Majestic 12 – Resonant Evil [5HQ]
- Baby Fox – Rain (DJ Krust Remix) [Malawi]
- Optical – ?
- Current Affairs (feat. Dom) – Drones
- Ed Rush & Nico – Proton
- Seiji – Storm Report ?
- Optical – Cryogenesis [React]
- Empirion – B.E.T.A. (Doc Scott Remix)
- Deep Blue & Blame – Transitions (Dom & Roland Remix)
- Goldie – I’ll Be There For You
- Dom & Optical – Concrete Shoe